Paolo Sebastian s/s 2015 couture
By Karina @ Amillion Tattoo, Austin, TX
To celebrate Books and Hot Chocolate’s latest follower milestone, I decided to hold a mini giveaway featuring the books I’ve read and re-read so far this first half of the year :)
- Must be following booksandhotchocolate (this is exclusive for my followers only)
- Reblog and like for a chance to win. You can reblog several times but please don’t spam your followers. NO GIVEAWAY BLOGS.
- There will be three winners getting one book each.
- Winners may choose ANY book written by any of the authors featured above.
- Books may be hardcover or paperback but must be under $20 (Canadian dollars)
- This will be available worldwide (wherever) The Book Depository ships.
- You must be willing to give your shipping address away to me.
- The winners will be randomly chosen through a random number generator
- Keep your ask box open so I can contact you if you win. The winners have 24 hours to reply back to me via messaging (NOT fan mail)
- The giveaway ends August 5th, 2014
- If you have any questions ask me here (I will not answer anon questions)
I have an irrationally intense loathing for air conditioning in cars. Especially when it’s not even hot. Like now, in the car with my family. It’s maybe 73 degrees outside and they all want to crank the ac “because it’s humid”. It’s not humid. It’s fucking beautiful and you want to breath artificially cold air and have weird smelling car wind blowing on your face.
I eat healthy and exercise not because I want to but because I want to have dessert 4 nights a week without feeling bad.
Natalie Dormer photographed by Nick Kelly, 2013